Sunday, March 13, 2011

How sweet it is.....












While I was doing some research for my business I stumbled upon the cutest concept...A CANDY BUFFET! Now since I am a candy lover I thought this would be a great presentation piece. As a matter of fact I loved the idea so much I decided to add it to the list of services I provide. :-). A candy buffet is a spin on the traditional dessert table, but just as the name implies it is full a candy (however you can feel free to throw in some cake and cookies as you see fit). One of the great things about a candy buffet is that it is totally customizable, it can be as fun or as formal as you like. I have seen displays large and small, I have seen displays for weddings, graduation parties, baby showers and birthday parties. The buffet can double as a display and as guest favors...it's totally up to you! This can be a do it yourself project, with just a few display items, or you can hire a professional to do it for you ( waving my hand here) and have it grand. When having a candy buffet it's all about color and theme, that will be basis for your display.Here is your chance to relive moments from your youth, add old school candies such as : Fruit chews, Boston baked beans, Now & laters and taffy! This is another way you can wow your guests with details!


****pictures courtesy of bridal buds blog******

No comments:

Post a Comment